Supplies: Gold Fringe Garland : White Construction Paper : Colored Construction Paper : Twine : Double Sided Tape :
- Take the gold fringe garland and section it off into four even parts.
- Take the four even parts and cut that into four even sections. This will get you four tassels per section. You will end up with 16 tassels total.
- In the middle of each tassel grab a piece of twine and tie a knot. Double and Triple knot it to secure the tassel in the middle. Then create a loop with the remaining twine.
- Secure the tassel with double sided tape, loop it around a couple of times to create a tight section under the loop. Cover the double sided tape with a piece of gold fringe.
- Cut 9 banners out. I did a white rectangle and then cut two points on the ends.
- Cut the letters “oh so lucky” out, either by hand or with a Cricut. If you don’t want to cut anything else you can make it really fun and paint the letters on!
- Place three tassels on the twine, then start adding the banners. Put one tassel in between each letter, and two tassels in between every word.
- Place the last three tassels on the end and tie a loop.
- Hang your banner up and call it a day! Now you have some gold sparkle in your life.